Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Fun Snack and a Great New App! ♥

Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I have a fun new snack recipe I got from my Aunt Kira the European Cutie.. and she brought me this fun app! ♥



Here is a video on this fun app, I maybe a tween, but I think even girls my age would have fun with this app! It is by Spritekids. 





Anya, the little star of Talking Anya Dress Up & Pet Puppies, by Game Center, is so adorable! For one thing, she’s ticklish and does the Macarena. How cute is that? I put my phone down for a minute to do something else and she said, “You’re not playing with me.” 

I think this is a good app for little girls too, my friend Natalie's little sister loved it! 



Talking Anya Dress Up & Pet Puppies works with the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Talking Anya is loved by her little users and has a Facebook fan following of 26K Likes, if you wish, please like her Facebook page here

Now here is a fun snack I promised that ties in with this review .....

To tie into the dogs theme, here is a cute recipe for healthy skinny mini corn dog muffins!





These are adapted from my Step Aunt Kira the European Cutie .. here is the recipe aren't these supercute? 

Ingredients ♥
¾ cup Corn Meal
1¼ cup flour
¼ cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup 1% milk
1 egg beaten
¼ – ⅓ cup honey
3-4 turkey hot dogs

Instructions ♥

Put all ingredients, except the hot dogs, into a bowl. Mix well with a whisk until well combined. Drizzle in honey on top of batter.
Cut up hot dogs to your desired size. Place in greased muffin tins.
Scoop out batter with a measuring cup and pour batter over hot dogs and bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops are starting to turn golden brown.
Serve warm with ketchup and mustard. Reheats well!

No comments:

Post a Comment